Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 170.09 g fresh goat cheese
- 29.58 ml walnuts or 29.58 ml safflower oil
- 118.29 ml walnuts
- 1 pizza crust (either storebought or your own recipe)
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle it all over the pizza.
- In a small bowl toss the walnuts with the walnut or safflower oil to coat.
- Place the walnuts all over the pizza.
- Bake according to directions.
This is really simple and delicious. One of those recipes that you can finish out with a meatless pasta. Iâ€™ll make sure that I always keep these ingredients on hand! I did add a sprinkling of grey sea salt over the top before I baked it.