Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another recipe out of Fitness magazine.
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- 113.39 g herbed goat cheese, cut in four equal pieces
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 340.19 g jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 arugula leaves
- Shape turkey into 8 patties.
- Top half the patties with a piece of cheese, top with remaining patties. Seal edges.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties about 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Combine mayo and lemon zest.
- Serve burgers on buns with peppers, mayo and lettuce.
Really good! I will try these on the grill next time. We used a tomato instead of the red peppers. If you like chevre (goat cheese), give these a try! Thanks for posting this keeper!