This is another recipe out of Fitness magazine.
Make and share this Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Shape turkey into 8 patties.
- Top half the patties with a piece of cheese, top with remaining patties. Seal edges.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties about 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Combine mayo and lemon zest.
- Serve burgers on buns with peppers, mayo and lettuce.
Really good! I will try these on the grill next time. We used a tomato instead of the red peppers. If you like chevre (goat cheese), give these a try! Thanks for posting this keeper!