- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese, cut in four equal pieces
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 arugula leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Shape turkey into 8 patties.
- Top half the patties with a piece of cheese, top with remaining patties. Seal edges.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties about 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Combine mayo and lemon zest.
- Serve burgers on buns with peppers, mayo and lettuce.