1/1 Photo of Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers
This is another recipe out of Fitness magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape turkey into 8 patties.
- 2Top half the patties with a piece of cheese, top with remaining patties. Seal edges.
- 3Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 4In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties about 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- 5Combine mayo and lemon zest.
- 6Serve burgers on buns with peppers, mayo and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1418.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed goat cheese
lemons, zest of