- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb italian Fontina cheese, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups pesto sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese and butter.
- Mix thoroughly, using an electric mixer.
- Place a layer of thinly sliced fontina cheese in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top with a layer of cream cheese mixture, a layer of pesto, another layer of fontina, a layer of cream cheese mixture, a layer of finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, fontina, cream cheese mixture, pesto, cream cheese mixture, and top with a layer of fontina.
- Refrigerate overnight.