1 hr 25 mins
The chicken, goat’s cheese and bacon combo is totally delicious, and the veg adds a welcome sweetness. Serve with a few new potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Split the chicken breasts almost in half from one long side and open them out like a book. Bat them out a little with a rolling pin to flatten them. Season on all sides.
- 2Put half the goat cheese on each piece of chicken and sprinkle with the thyme leaves. Fold the chicken over to enclose the cheese, then wrap each one in two slices of the prosciutto.
- 3Lightly oil a shallow gratin dish, then arrange overlapping rows of zucchini and tomatoes over the base. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme sprigs. Sit the chicken on top.
- 4Bake for 40-45 mins until the prosciutto is crisp and golden and the zucchini are tender. Serve straight from the dish with new potatoes or good bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese & Thyme Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.1
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 394.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: