Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A rich filling of goat cheese and shallots. Make in a mini muffin pan with wonton wrappers as the crust.
- 12 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney or 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the goat cheese in the bowl of the food processor and process until crumbly. Add the cream, eggs, basil, salt, and pepper and process until blended.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups.
- Pour the goat cheese mixture into the wonton shells. Bake for 10 -15 minutes, or until tartletts are firm when shaken and the tops are lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top each with 1/2 tsp Mango Chutney or Raspberry preserves.