Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a Spanish traditional recipe and I had it at a restaraunt in town that serves traditional Spanish tapas. This was a fantastic dish and I just had to find a recipe. I found this online and it looks exactly like what I had. Enjoy!
- Preheat Broiler to High.
- With you fingers, gently open the stem end of one of the peppers being careful not to poke through the pepper.
- Carefully stuff about 1/2 teaspon goat cheese inside (it should fill the peppers but not be falling out).
- Continue until all peppers are filled.
- Arrange peppers in a single layer in a broiler-proof glass baking dish.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle garlic over the peppers.
- Broil for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is soft and bubbly.
Thank you! We had this dish in Sonoma, really good. Thanks Niki. jo
This is a yummy tapas. I have been making it since I discovered piquillo peppers last year. You can vary the stuffing. Try crab, creamcheese and mint, or add soaked raisons and pinenuts to the goat cheese. On and on. People rave about them every tme. Thanks, Nik