This is a yummy, quick and easy appetizer for your Gourmet Football Party or for a Saturday starter before dinner!
- Pre – Heat oven to 350°F.
- Clean mushrooms with a soft brush or cloth.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop in food processor.
- Mix sausage , bread crumbs, 2/3 package of Chavrie and chopped mushroom stems.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoons of sausage mixture.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on a baking tray and bake for 15- 18 minutes until sausage is cooked and mushrooms are tender.
- Arrange on a serving platter and top each mushroom with a dollop of the remaining Chavrie and sprinkle with chopped parsley.