Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄3 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato, cut julienne
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Toss whole cloves with oil in heavy small baking dish.
- Bake until soft and brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Slip skins off garlic; transfer to medium bowl and mash to paste.
- Mix in goat cheese and tomatoes.
- Can be prepared 4 days ahead; refrigerate.
- Let stand 1 hour before serving.