Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple, tasty, light, delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 granny apples, sliced, cored and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup orange slice
- 1 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 a package goat cheese, crumbled
- Mix all ingredients for dressing in a bowl, set to the side.
- In a salad bowl mix spinach leaves, orange slices and apple slices.
- Add dressing and mix lightly.
- Decorate with almonds and crumbled goat cheese.
I had some goat cheese and spinach that I needed to use up this evening and was pleased to find this! Thanks for posting it was great!