Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A combination of goat cheese, pine nuts, dried cranberries, avocados and greens, very satisfying. Please search this site for a raspberry salad dressing (I rarely measure!)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 6 ounces baby greens
- Toss all ingredients together. Drizzle on dressing and enjoy.
Very good! For the dressing, I used Raspberry Dressing which was a perfect match. This made a beautiful lunch with some baked potatoes. Thanks for sharing!
Made for PAC Fall 2012