Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A crisp starter, filled with creamy goat cheese and full-flavoured prosciutto. Just four ingredients.
- 2 sheets phyllo pastry, brushed on both sides with melted butter
- 1 teaspoon thyme, leaves only, chopped
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 4 ounces goat cheese, halved into two blocks
- Heat the oven to 425°F
- Scatter the phyllo with thyme.
- Wrap each piece of goat cheese in a slice of proscuitto.
- Wrap in the phyllo to make 2 parcels.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve with salad.