Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Cuisine At Home , Week-Night Menus. I Love this magazine and have gotten many good recipes from it. You serve this Polenta with Bolognese Sauce.... Yummy
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring milk, broth, salt and pepper to a boil.
- Wisk in cornmeal and reduce heat to low.
- Stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat stir in cheeses and oil.
- Place in bowl and top with Bolognese sauce and extra parmesan cheese.