Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy appetizer packed with flavor.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup store bought pesto sauce or 1⁄3 cup homemade pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- parmesan cheese or romano cheese, shaved
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- olive oil or oil from sun-dried tomato
- 2 -3 basil leaves, chiffonade
- crackers or toasted baguette or crostini
- With an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and goat cheese until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto the bottom of a serving plate.
- Spread the pesto sauce on top of the cheese layer.
- Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts over pesto.
- Shave strips of parmesan or romano cheese over top.
- Drizzle lemon juice and oil over top of spread.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve with crackers or toasted baguette/crostini.