- 1 (8 -9 inch) pie crusts
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pie shell in pie plate.
- In bottom of pie shell evenly scatter crumbled bacon and chopped peppers.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, cheese, milk, seasonings and onion.
- Pour over bacon and peppers in pie shell.
- Bake for about an hour until set (a knife inserted into custard halfway between center and crust comes out clean) and lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.