Kermit in Huntsville's Note:
These are a quick appetizer that screams for a glass of wine to accompany them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease well a mini muffin tin. (or whatever size you like).
- 3Roll 1 sheet of puff pastry to a 20 x 20 inch square with a rolling pin.
- 4Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares (depending on the size of your tins).
- 5Press into tins.
- 6Chop the pears finely with the skins on (for added color).
- 7Stir pears, sugar and cinnamon together.
- 8Spoon approximately 1/2 tablespoon of goat cheese into the bottom of each tart.
- 9Add approximately 1 tablespoon of pear mixture on top.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes until edges of pastry are golden brown.
- 11Let cool 10 minutes in tins while you pour the wine.
Browse Our Top Pears Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pears Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese & Pear Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g