Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Mashed potatoes on a pizza; you bet! Tangy goat cheese mashed potatoes spread over a crisp pizza crust topped with shrimp, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Bellissimo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Peel film at corner of Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave. Completely remove film and stir. Stir in goat cheese. Microwave on high for 1 additional minute.
- 3Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet; brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- 4Spread mashed potato mixture over crust.
- 5Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Sauté shrimp for 3 minutes. Stir in spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian seasoning; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Scatter shrimp mixture over mashed potatoes.
- 6Bake pizza until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Mashed Potato Pizza With Savory Shrimp Topping
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 358.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
prepared pizza crust