Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Mashed potatoes on a pizza; you bet! Tangy goat cheese mashed potatoes spread over a crisp pizza crust topped with shrimp, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Bellissimo!
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel film at corner of Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave. Completely remove film and stir. Stir in goat cheese. Microwave on high for 1 additional minute.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet; brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Spread mashed potato mixture over crust.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Sauté shrimp for 3 minutes. Stir in spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Italian seasoning; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Scatter shrimp mixture over mashed potatoes.
- Bake pizza until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Genius ! What a wonderful and creative recipe....sounds so good that I will be out in my kitchen " gathering " so I can try it ! :0)