Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
This goes excellent with lamb dishes such as braised lamb shanks. It makes a great rich texture that will compliment any red meat. You can substitute the goat cheese with blue cheese for roast beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1steam potatos until very tender.
- 2drain water from steam and warm milk and melt butter. with rosemary.
- 3add potatos to the warmed liquid and mash them (correct thickness and texture by adding milk to your liking.).
- 4add goat chees and mash until fully incorporated. add mint on top.
- 5salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Mashed Potato
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: