Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From O-Magazine. Serve with crackers. I like the goat cheese and mango chutney I get at Trader Joes. Not too sweet and it has just a tiny little kick to it (from the ginger). Wheat thins are especially nice with this.
- 1 (4 ounce) log goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney (jarred)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place 1 (4-ounce) log of goat cheese on a serving plate.
- pour 1/2 cup jarred mango chutney over the top and garnish with 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro and 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts (optional).