Adapted from A Taste of Provence by Leslie Forbes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place garlic and shallots in bottom of a wide necked glass preserving jar.
- 2Layer goat cheeses alternating with sprigs of herbs.
- 3Push juniper berries and bay leaves down sides in decorative pattern and cover completely with olive oil.
- 4Cover and let marinate 1 week to 1 month in the refrigerator.
- 6Note: If using soft goat cheese, you may layer in a square or rectangular container with lid, so cheese won't flatten.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese in Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (1004 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6085.3
- Calories from Fat 5777
- Total Fat 641.9 g
- Saturated Fat 144.8 g
- Cholesterol 268.7 mg
- Sodium 1776.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 76.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: