1/2 Photos of Goat Cheese & Green Onion Scones
Onion and Cheese flavored scones originally from Recipe in Bon Appetit December 1993
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- 3Add cheese and green onions and toss with fork.
- 4Beat half and half and egg to blend in small bowl.
- 5Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix gently until dough forms.
- 6Divide dough in half.
- 7On lightly floured surface, flatten.
- 8each piece into 3/4-inch thick round.
- 9Cut each round into 6 wedges.
- 10Transfer wedges to baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- 11Bake scones until tops are brown, about 25 minutes.
- 12Cool 10 minutes.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese & Green Onion Scones
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g