A delicious, gourmet-style pizza. Quick, easy, and impressive looking and tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Roll out the pizza dough, making a very thin (1/4") crust.
- 3Place dough on aluminum foil, lightly sprayed with cooking spray, on a baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle dough with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Spread a layer of goat cheese (1/8") on top of the dough.
- 6Sautee Onions, Mushrooms, and Rosemary in olive oil/cooking spray until browned.
- 7Put the onions, mushrooms, and rosemary on the pizza.
- 8Bake pizza for 8 minutes, or until crust has achieved desired brownness.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat pizza crusts