Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious, gourmet-style pizza. Quick, easy, and impressive looking and tasting.
Make and share this Goat Cheese Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out the pizza dough, making a very thin (1/4") crust.
- Place dough on aluminum foil, lightly sprayed with cooking spray, on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese (1/8") on top of the dough.
- Sautee Onions, Mushrooms, and Rosemary in olive oil/cooking spray until browned.
- Put the onions, mushrooms, and rosemary on the pizza.
- Bake pizza for 8 minutes, or until crust has achieved desired brownness.