Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goat Cheese Dressing Yields: 1 cup
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 pinch lemon, zest of, grated
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Thin if necessary with additional buttermilk.
- Taste and adjust the se asoning.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.