1/3 Photos of Goat Cheese & Dates Crackers
Gay Gilmore's Note:
I made this little appetizer up in a pinch one day (when I was out of eggs and Mean Chef was coming to dinner). Most people do not see dates sliced like this, but they look so artful and the sweetness of the dates matches well with the tart cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box water crackers
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 20 pitted dates, approximately
- 1Spread a light to medium coating of goat cheese on the crackers.
- 2Slice the dates into little 1/4 inch"O"s.
- 3Place 3 slices of dates on each cracker.
- 4Be sure to let everything come to room temperature before serving so you get the full flavor of the cheese and the dates.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese & Dates Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: