1/2 Photos of Goat Cheese Crostini With Flash Tomato Sauce
Another Kerry Simon recipe, if you like goat cheese you should love this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2all of the crust on the baguette, slice (length wise), 1/4 inch slices. Approximately 4 slices to the loaf.
- 3Spread goat cheese along two of the slices, layer with tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with another slice.
- 4Prepare egg wash by lightly whisking 2 eggs. Dip each crostini in egg wash then coat with bread crumbs.
- 5Heat 1 tablespoons olive oil in a pan, wait until hot , them add crostini. Cook until golden, then turn over and cook until golden.
- 6For sauce, heat pan until seriously hot, then add olive oil, chopped onions and tomatoes. Cook on highest temperature for 2-3 minutes, do not simmer. Finish with garlic & lemon juice.
- 7In center of plate, arrange sauce in center of plate. Then cut each crostini in 4 pieces and arrange around sauce.
- 8Wine suggestions: Atlas Peak Sangiovese 1993 or Ravenswood Merlot 1993.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Crostini With Flash Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 738.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: