Recipe by Shawn C
From the Holiday cookbook given in the post and courier in 1988. Recipe by chef Celia Cerasoli- Celia's Porta Via
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 dozen crostini, see note in directions
- olive oil, infused with garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted
- 1 green bell pepper, roasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Note for crostini- thinkly slice loaves of day-old french bread or italian bread. spread slices in a single layer on sheet pan and toast in oven at 375 until crispy.
- thinly slice peppers into short pieces.
- mix cheeses together until well blended, spread onto crostini drizzle with garlic infused olive oil and garnish with a piece of bell pepper.
- bake at 325 until warm.