- 8 ounces goat cheese (or chevre)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 6 inch French baguettes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together goat cheese, 1/4 cup of the pine nuts, olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut baguettes into 24 1/2-inch diagonal slices and toast them in a toaster oven or under the broiler.
- Spread evenly onto the bread slices and garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup pine nuts.