Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up after having a similar appetizer of cream cheese covered with salsa. I love spicy chutneys and love goat cheese. Goat cheese is also lower in fat as is the low fat cream cheese...so I can almost pretend it's good for me!
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can be light)
- 1 bottle of apple/cranberry chutney (can also use a red pepper jelly...needs to have a kick)
- Blend cheeses together in a mixer until smooth.
- Add contents of chutney or jelly.
- Blend till smooth.
- Serve with water crackers or sliced baguette.