Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes from the 2004 cookbook, Delicious Dips.
Top Review by IngridH
Really Good! I stuffed some mini bell peppers with this, and the combination was just wonderful. The butter adds smoothness to the texture of the goat cheese, and the garlic and chives add a very nice, fresh note. I should have cut back on the salt, since I used salted pistachios, but I'll make a note of that for next time. I'll be enjoying this spread on vegetables for my lunches in the coming week. Thanks so much for posting a wonderful recipe!
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup pistachio nut, shelled, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 dash ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process the garlic & salt until garlic is finely minced, then add the goat cheese & butter & process until combined & smooth.
- Scatter nuts & chives over the top, then add a little ground pepper & pulse 2-3 times until combined.
- Taste & adjust the seasoning, if necessary, then transfer to a serving bowl & ENJOY!