Recipe by Lili's Mommy
This is pretty yummy. I came up with it on the way home knowing I only had chicken defrosted and my hubby wasn't at all excited about chicken. This is quick to prepare dish. Serve with rice, veggies & a nice salad and you will be a happy diner. By the way, my 1-year old ate half a chicken roll by herself and LOVED it.
Top Review by mommycook #2
excellent and easy!!!! it was a total hit with my family. My 18mo old loved it. We will definitly be making this one again. I also used low fat mozzerella and not as much to lighten it up and little.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup left over spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Quickly pound the chicken breast halves flat (this makes it easy to roll).
- Sprinkle the White Pepper, Salt & Garlic Powder over each piece of chicken.
- Divide the Goat Cheese between the chicken and place in the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Roll each piece and place seam side down in a 8x8 glass pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Coat the chicken with the Spaghetti Sauce. Cover with pan with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and put cover the Chicken with the Mozarella.
- Bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with rice, veggie & a nice salad.