We are currently in love with goat cheese, I have lost the recipe numerous times and am writing it down before I lose it again! Nice low-fat appetizer or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree tomatoes, wine and garlic until smooth.
- 2In a medium bowl combine goat cheese and tomato mixture, fold in basil.
- 3Form mixture into 12 half-dollar sized cakes.
- 4Coat cakes in bread crumbs.
- 5Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- 6Place cakes evenly in pan and cook until brown about 1 minute on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 403.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g