Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
We are currently in love with goat cheese, I have lost the recipe numerous times and am writing it down before I lose it again! Nice low-fat appetizer or side dish.
- Puree tomatoes, wine and garlic until smooth.
- In a medium bowl combine goat cheese and tomato mixture, fold in basil.
- Form mixture into 12 half-dollar sized cakes.
- Coat cakes in bread crumbs.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Place cakes evenly in pan and cook until brown about 1 minute on each side.