1/1 Photo of Goat Cheese & Black Olive Mashed Potatoes
This is a truly wonderful potato recipe! The combination of the herbs, olives and goat cheese is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes with the thyme for 10 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and cook until potatoes are tender (about 5-10 minutes more).
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup potato water.
- 4Drain the potatoes and garlic.
- 5Mash potatoes and garlic until smooth.
- 6Stir in cream, goat cheese, olives, olive oil salt and pepper.
- 7If the texture is too stiff, stir in a little of the reserved potato water to make them fluffy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese & Black Olive Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 260.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g