If you like biscuits, and you love goat cheese, these fluffy creations are amazing. I saw them featured on Oprah, and after giving them a try, I understand why they're so popular!
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Place one 10-inch cast iron pan into the oven while it is preheating. Put flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a medium-sized bowl. Cut in the butter and goat cheese.
- Make a well in the middle of the ingredients and pour in the milk. Stir until the mix is moistened, adding an extra tablespoon of milk if needed.
- Remove skillet from oven and put in 1 tablespoons of butter. When the butter has melted, drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into the pan. Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake from 14–16 minutes until browned on the top and bottom. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Enjoy warm!