1/1 Photo of Goat Cheese Biscuits
Chef CDB's Note:
If you like biscuits, and you love goat cheese, these fluffy creations are amazing. I saw them featured on Oprah, and after giving them a try, I understand why they're so popular!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 425.
- 2Place one 10-inch cast iron pan into the oven while it is preheating. Put flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a medium-sized bowl. Cut in the butter and goat cheese.
- 3Make a well in the middle of the ingredients and pour in the milk. Stir until the mix is moistened, adding an extra tablespoon of milk if needed.
- 4Remove skillet from oven and put in 1 tablespoons of butter. When the butter has melted, drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into the pan. Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
- 5Bake from 14–16 minutes until browned on the top and bottom. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Enjoy warm!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 807.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g