1/2 Photos of Goat Cheese Baked in Grape Leaves
An amazing appetizer, served with crusty bread to smear the hot cheesy goodness on. If you happen to have fresh grape leaves, you will need to blanch them before starting this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your broiler.
- 2Remove any stems from the leaves.
- 3Place one leaf on your workspace, vein side up with the stem end toward you.
- 4Roll 1/8 of the goat cheese into a log shape, and place it on the end of the leaf nearest you.
- 5Drizzle with 1/4 teaspoon olive oil, and sprinkle with mint and pepper.
- 6Roll the leaf around the cheese until it is covered, fold in the sides, and continue to roll the rest of the leaf and place it on a broiler pan, seam side down.
- 7Continue with the remaining ingredients.
- 8Brush the rolls with the remaining teaspoon of olive oil, then put under the broiler for 4 to 5 minutes until the leaves start to color and the cheese is very hot.
- 9Remove from the broiler and serve immediately with lemon wedges for garnish (and to drizzle the juice over the cheese).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Baked in Grape Leaves
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5706.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: