Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious appetizer.
- 1 lb goat cheese packed in olive oil and basil
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 roasted yellow bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 large baguette
- Slice bagette into 1 inch slices.
- Spread a layer of Goat cheese onto each slice.
- Top with peppers and basil.
Quick, easy and delicious!! A very nice appetizer to serve. I toasted and rubbed down the bread slices with garlic than placed the goat cheese/peppers/basil on top. Made for PAC Fall â€˜09