Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Have fun experimenting wiht your own mix of fresh herbs in this recipe!! This is so easy to make and so delicious to eat - you will really enjoy it!!
- 8 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 0.5 (57 g) container goat's milk, cheese crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, blanched and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- toothpick, to secure
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- LIghtly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Place thighs, smooth side down, on a cutting board. Divide cheese crumbles, sundried tomatoes, and thyme evenly between thighs. Fold the two ends snugly toward the center of each and secure with tooothpicks. Lightly brush with oil and place on grill. Close lid and cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170F . Turn as needed to brown evenly on all sides. Season to taste with salt and pepper.