This fast and easy recipe is perfect to make after a long day at work. The goat cheese adds a creamy flavor to sometimes bland turkey burgers. Served with a side salad, it makes a perfectly delicious meal
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until done.