- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat goat cheese
- 4 slices light whole wheat bread, cubed
- 4 ounces sauteed spinach
- 2 asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto or 4 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat in 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites until frothy. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.