Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley (flat leaf)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- freshly ground pepper
- toasted baguette, sliced
- raw assorted fresh vegetable
- Blend goat cheese, oil and yogurt in processor until smooth.
- Transfer to small bowl.
- Mix in the herbs.
- Season dip to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until dip is cold and flavors blend, about 3 hours.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.) Serve dip with toasted baguette slices and raw vegetables.
This has a great flavor and was wonderful with carrots and celery. I used fresh herbs from my garden and downsized the recipe to make just a bit for my own snacks. Thanks for posting.
This is very easy to fix. It was pretty good but some at 4th of july cookout thought it was bland. If I made it again I would try and get a bolder taste.