Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the inside of a French pie crust package. Fall or winter recipe, very tasty and pretty.
- 1 all ready pie crust
- 2 (125 g) packages goat cheese, logs
- 4 eggs
- 50 g powdered hazelnuts or 50 g powdered filberts
- 100 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- Oven to 7, 220°C or about 425°F.
- Cut 6 rounds from the goat cheese logs to be used for decoration later.
- If you don't like the otuter skin of the logs, get rid of it, I like it, I keep it.
- Mash up the remaining cheese logs with a fork.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, nuts and cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a tart pan or pie pan.
- Prick the bottom with a fork and pour in the cheese preparation.
- Decorate the top with the cheese circles you cut from the logs at the beginning.
- Bake in the bottom part of the oven about 35 minutes or until done.