- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh hyssop
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 cups fresh tomato sauce
- 24 black olives, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheate the broiler.
- Scatter the cheese on the bottom of the baking dish or dishes.
- Sprinkle with half of the herbs.
- Spoon on just enough tomato sauce to evenly coat the cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and the remaining herbs.
- Place the baking dish or dishes under the broiler about 3 inches (8 cm) from the heat.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and fragrant, and the tomato sauce is sizzling, 2 to 3 minutes.