Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple, cheap and straightforward pizza; it's easy enough even for inexperienced chefs. I like using the Boboli brand pizza crusts.
- 2⁄3 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (10 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Quarter the artichokes and set aside.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce on crust.
- Top with artichokes, olives, and garlic.
- Sprinkle goat cheese over top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.