Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make a batch of these, wrap in foil and freeze for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups picante sauce
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef and 1/2 of the onion along with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Drain. Add refried beans to meat and mix well. Warm the tortillas for a few seconds in the microwave to make them more flexible. Spread approximately 2/3 c meat mixture on each tortilla. Top each with remaining onion, 1/4 c cheese and 2-3 T picante sauce. Roll burrito style and wrap in foil and freeze. To heat, warm in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes if thawed and 25-30 minutes if frozen.
These were yummy, and I have some in the freezer for a rainy day! Made with Spanish Rice. Made for PAC Fall 2012