I found this recipe in a Simple and Delicious Magazine and changed it to suit our tastes.
Make and share this Go-Go Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (lowfat or light not recommended)
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml seasoning salt
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise (about 20 inches)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, basil and seasoned salt.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve warm.