1/15 Photos of Go-Go Garlic Bread
I found this recipe in a Simple and Delicious Magazine and changed it to suit our tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (lowfat or light not recommended)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise (about 20 inches)
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, basil and seasoned salt.
- 3Stir in Monterey Jack cheese.
- 4Spread over cut sides of bread.
- 5Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Slice and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Go-Go Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 606.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: