Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Woman's World mag 2/23/09.
Make and share this Go-Fish Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package pretzel goldfish crackers
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope caesar salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheez-it white cheddar crackers, baked cheese snacks (should be cheez-it twisters cheddar and more cheddar)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted wasabi green peas
- 1 (7 ounce) packageswedish fish gummi candies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line jellyroll pan with foil. In bowl, combine goldfish crackers,oyster crackers and butter. Add dressing mix and 2 tablespoons water; toss until crackers are well coated. Spread mixture in jellyroll pan.
- Bake until dry and toasted, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through baking time. Transfer to large bowl; stir in Twisterz and wasabi peas. Cool completely. Stir in swedish fish.