Recipe by Nana Lee
From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks, at about.com These fun cookies would be delicious served at a kid's birthday party. If you can't find the new tiny fish shaped pretzels, just break some small pretzel sticks into pieces and use those.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup tiny pretzel goldfish crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large bowl, combine sugars, butter and shortening and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and egg and beat to combine.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are very light brown.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet, then remove to wire rack to cool.