Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A different approach to "the same-old-same- old pizza". Blue Cheese lovers---go for it! Makes terrific appetizers or with a supper salad as well. Ingredients amounts vary to allow recipe personalization. Variation: Cooked and chopped ham can be added.
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- In mixing bowl combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, onions, and blue cheese.
- Spread evenly over pizza shell.
- Place sliced tomatoes over sauce; sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Italian Seasoning, to taste.
- Pre-heated pizza stone for crispy crust; scatter stone ground cornmeal over stone and place pizza on stone.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and heated thoroughly.
- Remove and sprinkle with Romano cheese; let set for about 10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!