1/1 Photo of Go Blue Alfredo Pizza
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A different approach to "the same-old-same- old pizza". Blue Cheese lovers---go for it! Makes terrific appetizers or with a supper salad as well. Ingredients amounts vary to allow recipe personalization. Variation: Cooked and chopped ham can be added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400˚.
- 2In mixing bowl combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, onions, and blue cheese.
- 3Spread evenly over pizza shell.
- 4Place sliced tomatoes over sauce; sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Italian Seasoning, to taste.
- 5Pre-heated pizza stone for crispy crust; scatter stone ground cornmeal over stone and place pizza on stone.
- 6Bake about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and heated thoroughly.
- 7Remove and sprinkle with Romano cheese; let set for about 10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Go Blue Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.9
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 1660.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 42.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust