Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect frosting for the Go Big Red Cake! Courtesy of Karen Bressler.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat milk in a pan and thicken with the flour.
- Beat in the cup of powdered sugar.
- Beat the last 3 ingredients until consistency of whipped cream.
- Add milk and beat again til right consistency.
- Refrigerate frosting until cool.
- Cake should be refrigerated!
Wonderful frosting, easy to make. Of course goes great with the Go Big Red Cake!! Thank you!!